Many of us are looking for things to do to pass the time right now. One of my friends is a botanist at Texas A&M, and she sent me a list of interesting websites and other ideas. She said I could share them, so thank Monique Reed for these ideas!
- National Geographic Photos (images)
- The Pittsburgh Symphony (audio)
- Your Classical (audio)
- OpenCulture (free and legal movies, books, courses–links out to other sites)
- All of David Attenborough’s videos on YouTube (nature lover’s dream!)
- The Victoria and Albert Online (museum)
- Web Gallery of Art (images)
- Astronomy Picture of the Day (huge archive!)
- Atlas Obscura (strange places and objects)
- Digitized Medieval Manuscripts (800 of them!)
- Shadowscapes (the art of Stephanie Pui-Min Law)
If you have any more ideas, please share them with us, so others can enjoy. I’ll have more from Monique later.