Our staff offer a free safety assessment while in your home. While cleaning the shower, your caregiver might notice there is not a grab bar and suggest the installation of one. The pretty rugs in the kitchen could now be a fall risk for you.
Having a caregiver in your home is a change. No one likes change. Starting with services in small chunks of time will ease you into a plan to avoid feeling overwhelmed.
Here are just a few suggestions we forget about in our homes that Hearts Homes and Hands can assist with.
- Is there spoiled or out-of-date food in your refrigerator or cabinets?
- Dusting the high-to-reach spaces and decor
- Over-looked surfaces, such as curtain rods and ceiling fans
- Changing the batteries in the smoke alarms and carbon monoxide detectors
- Washing the curtains
- Replacing or cleaning vacuum filters
- Dusting AC vents
- Cleaning lamp shades
- Hard-to-reach baseboards
Call our intake specialist today at 254-627-1200 to schedule a free in-home assessment.