Hearts Homes and Hands is excited to be a sponsor of the fireworks celebration brought to our county by the Cameron and Rockdale Chambers of Commerce. We hope everyone has a great time enjoying the event in a safe manner.
Remember, Milam County has had a huge spike in COVID-19 cases, so we still need to take care not to expose ourselves to large groups and to wear masks when out in public!
Here are the recommendations from the Chamber of Commerce:
- Drive-in fireworks – Please stay in your vehicle
- Please locate a parking space or vacant parking lot to park, stay in vehicle and practice all social/physical distancing guidelines
- When parked please stay in your vehicle and please leave a parking space between you and the vehicle on each side.
- Please do not park side by side, this is for our community’s health and safety.
- Wearing masks is an option, but encouraged.
- Please protect your family – keep your family within your group.
- Stay in your own space.
- If possible, Cameron residents find a location within your neighborhood or city to view the fireworks.